League of Lasers is a motion-based game where two teams compete in a mix between football and Pong. Players use `virtual mirrors’ to try to guide a laser pulse towards the opponent team’s target. The game aims at stimulating interaction between players by making cooperation a vital part of the gameplay, while having them physically move near each other. The game tracks the physical movement of players as the main control actions.
Requirements for League of Lasers.
● Strong Wifi connection
● Open room with flat surface of 20×10 meters and roughly 10 meters in height (smaller fields are possible but 10×6 meters is the lower limit, with this size, the camera should be elevated 6 meters above the playing field).
● A camera rigging needs to be fit at the ceiling of the room with an angle between 75 to 90 degrees.
● Sufficient cabling and a pc needs to be available to hook up the required camera.
● A camera is needed better or equal to Logitech C92 webcam.
● The floor of the room preferably has an even color.
Niels de Bruin